25.3.19

Dreams Come True

Hello everyone, long time no see! Some of you may not recognize me because of how pretty I look now! I used to be quite bald before!

Bonnie in Dec 2015
Bonnie in Dec 2018

I don’t know how to play fetch, but I do love my daily walks with Mummy and Grandpa!

I remember my first day in my new home – I was scared and I didn’t know what Mummy and other hoomans in this foreign-looking place wanted with me. I ran away from loud noises like the vacuum machine, hair dryer, and even the lobby gate closing.


Mummy says I’m so bossy now – I even sneak peeks downstairs when my hoomans are out past their curfew.


I have grown to love my hoomans so much I invited them to take a family portrait with me! The hoomans tried to get me to smile but I thought it’d be really prim and proper to put on my most serious face for such a grand occasion!


I can be quite goofy other times.





Sometimes when it rains and I’m scared at home, I think of my friends alone on the streets, probably hungry and thirsty and trying to find some place safe and dry.


If you could contribute in any way to help my friends, please do not hesitate to contact Hope Dog Rescue!

Written by Bonnie's owner, Jian Rong